Flowers
Options

Wholesale Flowers for DIY wedding

I'm looking for recommendations on where I can buy bulk flowers to make my bouquets, etc...specifically gerberas and regular daisies.  I am unsure which online distributors to trust for nice flowers.

Re: Wholesale Flowers for DIY wedding

• Options
    hordolhordol member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Do ou have a Costco in your area? I am ordering mine through their florist. It's the same florist that orders the bouquets and bunches in store, so you can look at those for a quality measure. Just ask Costco if you can have their florists number and call him/her to discuss your options. That's what I did and saved a ton!

PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    I found Blooms By the Box yesterday & thought they had good prices.
  • Options
    I'm using fiftyflowers.com  I've heard a lot of great things about them, and they have a great selection.

SaveSave
  • Options
    I agree with hordol. I got my flowers directly from the florist at the Costco store. You can order more than you think you'll need, and I was able to leave behind the one bunch of roses out of 9 dozen I ordered that didn't look as nice. I know they used to have daisies on their website. Also check Sam's Club if you have a membership there.
  • Options
    We are getting our flowers at Sam's club. $525-ish for 180 hydrangea stems and 110 hot pink roses. I just checked pricing at fifty flowers and blooms by the box and they were both WAY more expensive than Sam's. 
  • Options
    I would just about to post this question. I'm going to compare all the prices as well: Sams, Costcos and local shops. I'm keeping it simple and classy with one flower, the stargazer lily. I just need enough to fill 5 tables, 4 bm's bouquets, 3 corsages, 7 bout's & one throw away bouquet. Thanks for the info ladies!
    It Was Luv At First Bite!
  • Options
    Do you have to have a Costco membership to order flowers through their florist?
  • Options
    Sam's Club also does bulk wedding flowers...
  • Options
    Whole Blossoms.com had better prices than the others I have been researching. They also had more of a selection of different varieties of flowers I wanted :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've heard bad things about 50flowers and am now scared to try them. SAMs club seems to have a better rep and is cheaper...for what I want....LOTS of Roses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards