Georgia-Savannah

Savannah Fairytale Weddings

I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with their work. I was leaning toward Tybee Island Wedding but when I compared their ceremonty and reception to the packages from Savannah Fairytale Weddings, SFW was cheaper and included more. However, I haven't heard much about therm. I know what Tybee Island Wedding has a very good repuation but I am just unsure about Savannah Fairytale Weddings.

Re: Savannah Fairytale Weddings

• Their website doesn't say much.  I would be leery only because they don't even mention a single contact person.  You have NO IDEA who you're dealing with. 

The wedding coordinator we used was HORRIBLE - and I now find out that he owns SIX wedding coordinating companies in Savannah.  What if he owns that one as well?  His hair/makeup person was an hour late, I paid extra for airbrush makeup and got regular makeup, we ended up with half-dead flowers, the officiant couldn't even read his own ceremony without stumbling over every other word, he was disorganized, he never did a seating of the parents - which caused the parents to be seated in the 3rd row because he told other guests to sit in the first row, I paid extra for a narrated trolley tour of Savannah and there was no narration, come to find out that he never booked the tour with the trolley company to begin with, and when I brought all this to his attention, he called me names and refused to refund the money for the airbrush makeup and botched trolley tour.  I'm in the process of trying to get my money back with the help of the BBB, but he's still refusing to cooperate, saying I only want my money back because I was disappointed that we didn't have many guests at our destination wedding. 

Tell me - what if this guy owns the company you're looking at?  Would you still book them, not knowing who the contact people are?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Please don't book with them.  There are other companies out there who will offer you great packages and deliver far more than you expected.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards