Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

DJ Choices

We're  trying to decide among Silver Sound, Schaffer Sound, or Sound Sensation for our DJ.  Anyone have any opinions on any of them. Thanks!

Re: DJ Choices

• Options
    I am just starting to look for DJs. I know that someone mentioned Synergenics?
  • Options
    kcnolan21kcnolan21 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2013

We are using Tailored Entertainment.  I been to a few weddings that they have serviced and always had a good time. 

• Options
    We are using East Coast.  They were the most affordable and recommended by our venue.
  • Options
    I used East Coast, they were wonderful and I highly recommend them. I also looked at both Silver Sound and Synergetic. SS was my second choice. Synergetic I know comes highly recommended on this board, but they were just too pricey for me.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My sister and my best friend both used Adam Moyer who is now with Silver Sound and he is AWESOME. If we didn't have a friend DJing for us for a great deal I would totally use him for mine too!
  • Options
    i am using east coast as did SO many of my friends. they are the most affordable and they always do a great job! and they offer good prices on packages as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used Silver Sound also--Adam Moyer.  Can't say enough about them.  Highly recommended and they came down $200 from their original quote.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd recommend Schaffer Sound!
  • Options
    Havent used or been to a wedding with any of those companies but I will say Best of Times DJ's re top flight. We have recommended them to a bunch of our friends
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards