Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Glamour Hall and Bacara Club in Addison?

Hi, has anyone used or looked into using Glamour Hall or Bacara Club in Addison? I haven't been able to find many reviews online--just wanted to see if any knotties had experiences or pictures they want to share.  

We'll be getting married Sept 2014 in Carrollton, so if you have any suggestions for reception venues or vendors (photographers, caterers, etc.) reasonable for our 10k budget that are near the area I'd love to hear about them! 

Thanks!

Re: Glamour Hall and Bacara Club in Addison?

• Options

I used the Addison Event Center which is attached to the same building as Bacara, but I haven't heard of anyone recently using either of the venues you listed. I can't say enough great things about AEC and their staff, and since you are considering venues in that area I would definitely set up an appointment to check it out. Henry and Suzan, the owners, are just flat out amazing.

Here are a few others in that general vicinity off the top of my head:

The Addison Theatre Center/Water TowerTheatre

Coyote Ridge Golf Club in Carrollton (off Hebron, I think?) 

The Windsor at Hebron Park

• Options
    I don't know anything about Bacara Club but by photo's it looks nice but did check out Glamour Hall and was not impressed.  Glamour Hall is right smack in a parking lot and there is like oh five liquor stores like right there.  It was kind of an eye sore and the room isn't all that big.  It by far was the the best looking place we have seen.  The Gallery in plano was nicer, still not exactly what we wanted though but nice.  There is really a ton of places.  It depends really on what you are looking for, how many guests and how much you want toward a venue. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards