New Jersey
Options

Affordable North Jersey Wedding Venues

My Fiance and I are paying for our wedding and are having trouble finding affordable venues.  We are looking for a summer 2014 wedding, around 140 people and would like to keep it with tax and tip included around $110-115.  If anyone has suggestions for venues we would really appreciate it!  Thank you so much!! ~Kristy

Re: Affordable North Jersey Wedding Venues

• Options
    We are using Mayfair Farms, and they are in your price range. They have a smaller downstairs room that I think would fit your group.
  • Options
    Try The Tides, Graycliff, Empire Club and Fiesta.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The Brownstone
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    The Brownstone, Graycliff, Park Avenue Club and il Tulipano! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Fall.weddings.com
  • Options
    Third the Brownstone.  They were the most accommodating and most fairly priced out of all the venues we went to (Tides, Imperia, Westmount Country Club, and a bunch of others I can't even remember). We are having a small wedding (around 100 people) and the Brownstone was the only venue who would let us book a Saturday night (most required a minimum of 150+).  We ended up paying around $120pp (including tax, etc.), but we are getting A LOT for it.  He basically said, "give me your budget and we'll make it work."  Highly recommended.
  • Options
    The manor might fit in your range. or you could rent out a women's club and get outside catering. We are doing that for our february wedding and the pricing is significant.
  • Options
    Have you considered any venues is western Morris or Sussex counties?  I'm getting married at Black Bear GC, which is part of Crystal Springs.  They offer at at least 3 packages that have pricing between $83-110/pp (after tax + gratuity).  I would also suggest looking into their other property, Ballyowen.  Most of their packages are based upon revenue minimums vs headcount, and they only do one event at a time.  
  • Options
    dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker

The Arlington in Mount Arlington

The Lake Mohawk Country Club in Sparta

The Madison Hotel in Convent Station (but not a Saturday)

I think Perona Farms is reasonable too

• Options
    Thank you so much for all of your input!  I've started a list off of the information you've all given me and venues after searching other forums on here!  Silver, I am currently in contact with Crystal Springs CC and looking forward to seeing Black Bear or Ballyoween!  I will keep everyone posted!
  • Options
    @Kristylee601, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!  Julie has been phenomenal to work with and always answers my questions quickly.  
  • Options
    I would take Park Avenue off of the Club if you are looking at $110-$115 all-in. You might want to also try the Olde Mill Inn.
  • Options
    The Tides Estate...beautiful venue and you get a lot for what you pay for and the prices were negotiable. I just booked them for my wedding on a Saturday evening in May 2014 and definitely within your price range.
  • Options
    @Tyneequa85.  What date?  I'm May 17th.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just recently booked my wedding at The Terrace at Biagios in Paramus. Its actually not done being built yet so we got the pre-contruction pricing which is in your price range for a Saturday night wedding. We would of never been able to afford it if we booked after it was built. There are pictures of what it will look like when its done on their website. if your interested in any more details PM me. Here's the website. http://www.biagios.com/terrace/photos.html 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I just looked at the Olde Mill Inn and it's pretty, but they quoted us about $135/pp on a Saturday night.  The Somerset Hills Hotel was $99/pp on a Saturday-- their ballroom isn't quite as nice, but the area for cocktail hour is beautiful.  We also were just quoted $120/pp (Saturday) at Highlawn Pavilion in West Orange, and I think they are $99 for Fri/Sun nights.  Very pretty venue and a lot of menu options.  Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
  • Options
    Going to David's Country Inn and Olde Mill Inn tomorrow and then Black Bear on Saturday. I'm going to contact The Tides, and I love the pictures of The Terrace at Biagios in Paramus! Beautiful.  
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Ravello's or Brownstone! Def. within your budget! :) 

• Options
    GB520GB520 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    We are using Mayfair Farms, and they are in your price range. They have a smaller downstairs room that I think would fit your group.
    I'm interested in checking out Mayfair and David's. I read on wedding bee that mayfair has minor scent of sewage.... kind of turns me off since I have a super strong sense of smell. do you know if it's fixed? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards