Wedding Woes

@Pmeg819

Don't you have something to share in a separate post?

Re: @Pmeg819

• Sorry! I forgot not everyone is Facebook friends with me.
  • Hit post too soon..we are having a girl. DS was so happy- when I picked him up from daycare his sitter had said that all day he was going to see his baby sister. She is healthy and that is what we wanted. I had a feeling this one was a girl and I'm two for two on my intuition!
  • Congrats!
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2013
    I'm so excited for you!  And Pmegatron is too cute. I love that he's excited.

I cannot wait to see how your gray and yellow nursery turns out.  ;)
  • Congrats!
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!
  • I'm buying ALL the chevron!
  • Congrats, PMeg!  I'm just going to call her Meggie from now on.  :D

IDK why I like the older brother, younger sister combination so much.

• So some funny DS moments:

-When we were driving over we were trying to explain to him what was going to happen. DS was sort of confused as he though we were going to the doctor's office to just pick up a baby. He finally got it and he told us that "Mommy must have really bad tummyaches from that bad baby because her belly is really big"

-When the tech put on the ultrasound gel he said "they're putting glitter on my mom!"

-He watched the ultrasound the entire time. He'd point to the screen and say "That's my baby sister!"

-He wants to name her Brother.

-I told her that the baby was the size of a banana (per one of my baby apps) and he asked if we could make "manana bread out of her".

-He loves the ultrasound pictures.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2013
    i love this!

(but a little part of me is sad that you know you are pregnant. maybe you can just be in denial for a few months for idkiwp?)
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    aaaaawwwwww at megatron
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards