Retro and Vintage Weddings

Vintage picture frames

I made a post in wedding classifieds but I thought I'd post here as well. I'm looking for vintage/baroque picture frames. I'll need about 10 of them, and it doesn't matter what color. The only one's I've found online at a decent price are suuuuper tiny! I need them to be about 4x6
Wedding Countdown Ticker
150 Invited image RSVP Date: April 15th
84 Attendingimage
66 Missing Outimage
0 Not Repliedimage

Re: Vintage picture frames

• What exactly do you mean by vintage frames? Are you looking for antique frames? If that's the case, check any antique store. Also have you tried ebay?
  • they don't have to be VINTAGE just look like it. I'll post a picture of what I'm looking for

or

or

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    150 Invited image RSVP Date: April 15th
    84 Attendingimage
    66 Missing Outimage
    0 Not Repliedimage
  • Oh, I see! I love these types of frames! I saw a bunch of them at Hobby Lobby for sure. Good luck! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_vintage-picture-frames?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:a2479fcf-6ca5-491d-b34a-1382f1d75854Post:cf3fc418-5eaf-4617-a972-e6573498e1a5">Re: Vintage picture frames</a>:
    [QUOTE]What exactly do you mean by vintage frames? Are you looking for antique frames? If that's the case, check any antique store. Also have you tried ebay?
    Posted by romamor4[/QUOTE]

Great idea.  Also, you may want to check out your local Goodwill or Salvation Army store.  When we cleaned out my parents' home, we gave away a TON of household items (including picture frames -- at least a dozen) to Salvation Army.

Good luck!
  • Definitely hobby lobby!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • marshall's and TJMaxx usually carries those too (every store is different tho)
    Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Go to Michaels!

I found mine at Michaels! Got 10 mini picture frames for my table numbers at $3.99/ea

Anniversary
  • i got mine a hobby lobby.  i have a couple that are 4x6.  the rest, i got at michaels, but they are the tiny ones.  id wait and see about hobby lobby, though, because, while they are super good quality and heavy duty, theyre expensive, but they have 50% off picture frames a lot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    ***January Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration***
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited July 2013
    Hi! While clearly a year or so late, ran cross these vintage (circa 1972) mini's recently and added to Ebay. They're being auctioned in a group at a fraction of what similar frames are selling for. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards