Louisiana-New Orleans

New Orleans bridal shop recommendations, under $1,000

Any local bridal shops with at least some inventory under $1k?

Re: New Orleans bridal shop recommendations, under $1,000

• BrannioBrannio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I had a great experience at Bustle and Bows in Metairie and actually purchased my dress off of the rack during a sample sale. I saw on facebook that they are having a sample sale June 21-29.
  • There were several at Bridals by Mae Me
  • I'm sure Pearl's Place would be good too. 
  • sfinninsfinnin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I went to Bustles and Bows, MaeMe and Pearl's Place. Pearl's Place has hands down the biggest selection and lots of options under 1K. I think mine with tax and everything was just under $900. One HUGE perk of Pearl's Place is that regular alterations are included, just be aware that if you decide to do a French bustle or if you have to add the bra insert things then that will add to the cost (I want to say it ended up being an extra $75-100 to do both). Bustles and Bows had a nice selection but everything I liked seemed more in the 1200-1500 range and did not include alterations, and I think it was the same price range at MaeMe. Brannio's suggestion above about the sample sale or buying one off the rack at Bustels and Bows is a great one, I definitely saw a few dresses that were marked down alot and really just needed minor fixes and a good cleaning.
  • Thanks ladies! Ended up going with Yvonne LaFluer & spending way more than I wanted, but the experience was great & alterations are supposed to be included.
  • Pearls place is where I went
  • I got my dress at Town and Country.  I had the same budget as you and went in thinking there is no way there will be anything in my price range at Town and Country because I had heard it was pricey.  Well I ended up with a gorgeous dress for under 1,000 and it is well made (it's got a lot of boning and structure which seemed to be lacking in the dresses I'd tried on at other bridal shops).  My consultant was Sue and she is very able and willing to help you stick to your budget and end up with a lovely gown. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards