Snarky Brides
Options

XP: Dildos (I think "XP" means cross posted.. if not forgive me)

Lurking on the masturbation board has got me thinking... what the sex-loving fuck have I been missing out on all these years?

I've never owned a dildo, vibrator, and the only thing I/we have used is one of those vibrating cock rings and it wasn't that great... I masturbate just with my hand and I want to know what are the best toys to buy.. i don't want anything that goes up my or my husband's butt LOL.

TIA ; )

Re: XP: Dildos (I think "XP" means cross posted.. if not forgive me)

• Options

Ok, I have to ask.  Please forgive me if I come across as a bitch.  I'm wording this the best I can.

Is this such a pressing question that you felt the need to post on more than one board and get immediate answers to?

Precisely this.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You're trying to steal my thunder by posting this, I just know it. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    no, just had some down time and wanted to order one so i wanted to know from some real women rather than looking through a million online reviews, like i said, im sorry, i should have posted this on the original thread.
  • Options
    I am also a person who enjoys pickles, so you are forgiven. 

• Options
    My favorite brand of vibrators is Lelo.  They look like something made by Apple and are made out of non-porous silicone, are waterproof, and are rechargeable.

• Options
    OP, look into hosting a passion party. You will learn a lot and maybe even get a free shlong out of it.

Anniversary

• Options
    Honestly, find a sex toy shop with a woman working and just ask her for recommendations. My favorite Part of my job was always helping people pick out toys. Another tip for a first time toy owner, foaming antibacterial handsoap cleans just as well as the expensive "toy cleaner" they sell at sex stores for way less price. Just be sure to get the foaming because it rinses cleaner, which extends the life of cyber skin and minimizes the chance of soap residue in your vagina.
    You just saved me so much money. Check's in the mail, Stage.
  • Options
    I'd say just go to Babeland and look for the 4-5 star vibes/dildos. I'd recommend a vibe just cause, why not get a little extra in there. I know you said you didn't want to look at reviews, but there's not that many, and Babeland reviews are pretty honest.

Anniversary
  • Options

Just in case your toy never lives up to FI/DH. 
    Spencers.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

goodvibes.com    

great site with good advice.

• Options
    Angusaur said:

Spencers.
    Hahahahah FI and I tried something like that years ago!! Clone-A-Willy, I think it was called. Did NOT work out well. He had to keep his rock-hard boner in this cold plaster for like 5 minutes. We did everything we could before and during that 5 minutes to keep it hard and the mold didn't work. We got a good laugh out of it though.  
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    Angusaur said:

Spencers.
    Hahahahah FI and I tried something like that years ago!! Clone-A-Willy, I think it was called. Did NOT work out well. He had to keep his rock-hard boner in this cold plaster for like 5 minutes. We did everything we could before and during that 5 minutes to keep it hard and the mold didn't work. We got a good laugh out of it though.  
    Clone a bone?
  • Options
    OMG lmfao creepy uncle status!

I tell my sister and her friends that when they do snap chat with strangers. Like seriously? Those are probably pics of the boys he secretly stalks in his neighborhood and shish.

Personally, if its plastic, I prefer a bullet. If I'm resorting to toys, I ain't trying to light candles and fkn romance myself. I'm horny, and too lazy to get fh started. I want it done and over with if I'm doing it solo and manually.
  • Options
    tarratall said:
    Your in laws give you sex stuff for Christmas but they never have you anything better than a ring? Shame.
    it is a shame, i know!  They don't go as far as giving toys..just props as in outfits for role playing type things.  For part of our wedding present they gave us the "sex bible" ... 

thank you everyone for your suggestions btw!   lol, i may have to invest in a clone a willy 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards