Illinois-Chicago

Bartlett Hills Golf Club???

Is anyone getting married or been married at the Bartlett Hills Golf Club in Bartlett IL... What were your thoughts???

Re: Bartlett Hills Golf Club???

• edited July 2013
    I had my ceremony and reception at Bartlett Hills in September 2011. We had a great experience. Communication with the coordinator, Mary, was pretty easy. We chose to have a Friday wedding for the discount and no minimum. The Friday package includes so much from appetizers, chair covers, custom color chair ties, small floral centerpieces and/or rose petals, and more. We even had a tasting before we signed the contract. The food is great. Everyone raved about it. People also commented on how great the servers and bartenders were. The room has big windows overlooking the little lake and golf course, it's beautiful. Mary completely surprised us the day of our wedding with purple uplighting behind our sweet table. Ceremonies are done on the veranda directly off the ballroom, also looking over the lake and golf course. Please pm me if you have questions or want to see pictures!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards