February 2014 Weddings

Okay, ladies. Look alive.

We are a very boring group and I just won't stand for this. 

SO! Answer my cheesy questions and let's all be friends, okay?! :D

1. What have you crossed off your wedding checklist this month?

2. What's on the menu for tonight?

3.What's the last thing you bought?

4. Do you craft?

5. What are you looking forward to right now?

6. What is your favorite commercial?

7. What color is your favorite bra? Does it have matching underwear?

8. What is your least favorite household chore?

9. At this moment, what is your number one complaint?

10. Would you ever be on a game show? If yes, which one?

BONUS: Now. Give me a funny gif.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Okay, ladies. Look alive.

• 1. What have you crossed off your wedding checklist this month?
    Asked my BMs and arranged for them to all be in one state at one time to dress shop!

Cold pizza...

New sports bras from Target.

4. Do you craft?
    I try and generally fail miserably.

Finishing the renovations on my childhood home that I inherited last year, so we can move in next month! Woo!

Right now I think it may be the toyota commercial where the sales guy and the customer are comparing prices, and the guy eats his.  

Black. It makes my boobs look awesome. I don't think I have any matching underwear sets though.

Washing the pots and pans.

I have to open at work tomorrow so I'm counting the hours of sleep I can get.

I honestly don't think I would ever care to be on TV at all.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dancer2873Dancer2873 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2013
    1. What have you crossed off your wedding checklist this month? Setting a date for my bm's to order their dresses.
    2. What's on the menu for tonight? I kind of just snacked tonight....so Provologne Cheese it's and a coconut and milk frozen fruit bar? rofl
    3.What's the last thing you bought? Dance Lessons voucher from Living Social
    4. Do you craft? Sometimes, mostly scrapbooking
    5. What are you looking forward to right now? If we will land the house that we bid on.
    6. What is your favorite commercial? The State Farm Commercial with the Old Guy who catches her a dollar.
    7. What color is your favorite bra? Does it have matching underwear? I don't have one right now....I need a lingere overhaul!
    8. What is your least favorite household chore? I read this wrong my least favorite is folding and putting away laundry...my favorite is --Cleaning the bathroom in my bathing suit
    9. At this moment, what is your number one complaint? My job and being unable to land a guidance counselor job in a school.
    10. Would you ever be on a game show? If yes, which one? Yes...if it was still around...SUPERMARKET SWEEP!

• 1. What have you crossed off your wedding checklist this month? Pretty sure I've picked out my dress. Waiting to get a job then I'll order it.

2. What's on the menu for tonight? Went out with my fiance and I had veal parm, salad and black forest cake.

3.What's the last thing you bought? An ice cream cone the other day I think?

4. Do you craft? Sometimes. Scrapbooking, crochet, cross-stitch.

5. What are you looking forward to right now? Seeing my fiance on Sunday night.

6. What is your favorite commercial? The Gibbs slap one on Cloo. Or the car commercial when the little boy is dressed like Darth Vader.

7. What color is your favorite bra? Does it have matching underwear? Don't have a favorite.

8. What is your least favorite household chore? Dishes or cleaning the floor.

9. At this moment, what is your number one complaint? I am currently jobless and getting very few interviews....

10. Would you ever be on a game show? If yes, which one? American Bible Challenge. I'd be so good at it. Or Wheel of Fortune.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Nothing - I'm procrastinating.  And my FI is planning the wedding at this point, so I don't really know what he's up to.

I don't actually know.  I'm staying at a relative's house, and she doesn't cook.  I'm thinking salad.

Groceries!  Some lovely apples, bread, candies, and cookies.  Not very good groceries, actually.

4. Do you craft?
    I wish!  I'm more of a writer.  My FI paints.  I'm trying to convince him to do some body art someday.  Body art on me, of course . . .

I see my FI in two and a half weeks, and our long distance relationship will be OVER!  Hooray!!

I haven't had TV for two years.  The last commercial I saw was the two Spocks fighting over cars, so I'm going to have to go with that one.

I have a black bra with white lace that I like.  It technically does not have matching underwear, but I have black underwear that could pretend to match it. 

Dusting.  I have already convinced FI that he will be the one dusting our house for the rest of our lives.  I will never have to dust again if I can swing this.  I'll clean the bathrooms, clean the guck out of the gutters, clean up after the animals, dispose of dead mice - anything else but dusting. 

I'm more worried that I won't survive the four days march that starts tomorrow.  40 km per day for four days . . . I should have trained more. 

Is Survivor a game show?  If so, Survivor.  If not . . . nothing. 

figured out the shower details with my mom and sister. although it'll be a "bridal luncheon, not a shower, since we're not registering.

going out for italian

bathing suit from lands end.

4. Do you craft?
    not even a little.

cake tasting and vacation

the guy who sits with kids and asks, whats better, faster or slower? 

black. no.

cleaning the bathroom.

cramps.

jeopardy. but i think i'd choke under pressure.

• I just got a bathing suit from Land's End too. For the honeymoon and maybe my bachelorette party.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The more I look at my gif the more I don't think its a real puppy and its creeping me out!
  • The more I look at my gif the more I don't think its a real puppy and its creeping me out!
    What!? No! lol I love it! I hope it's real.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Not a thing.  Everything is done and planned.  ONly have plane tickets left to get and I'm going to wait until either next month or September to do those
    Hmmm, not sure.  I'm kinda feeling gumbo

Vanity Light fixtures.  (I'm redoing the master bed & bath)

4. Do you craft?
    nope, I got into scrap booking a few years ago but just didn't have time for it.

taking a mini vacaton next week

the little boy on espn who keeps thowing a ball up trying to swing at it.  Before each swing he yells "I'm the greatest hitter in the world", after three swings and no hits he looks sad, but then smiles and yells "I'm the greatest pitcher in the world".  Puts a smile on my face everytime I see it.

7. What color is your favorite bra? Does it have matching underwear?
    Pink, no

cleaning the bathroom.

WORK, I can't stand people who feel threatened or jealous of someone elses success so they try to tear them down.  Pisses me off to no end

Probably not, well maybe something like Who wants to be a millionaire

• CLI242009CLI242009 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    1. What have you crossed off your wedding checklist this month? 
     Picked our menu selections for cocktail hour and the reception. 

Chipotle, yummy! 

Silk white lily @ AC Moore for centerpiece. 

4. Do you craft?

Umm what kind of craft? Harry Potter fanatic here so I took that completely a different way haha j/k - no I do not =) 

A hug and a kiss from FI when I get home from work. Wedding related: getting our DIY invitations done. 

The Darth Vader kid trying to turn the car on - it does but by the dad inside the house. I can't remember what car that was haha

DARK DARK BLUE with lace. Yes. 

VACCUMING! 

My back is killing me. 

Yes - Price is Right. 

image  I know this has probably been over used but I couldn't resist haha. 

kerbohl - Yay for ending long distance relationship. My FI & I were long distance for awhile then I moved here. I moved before he proposed. Finally having him all to yourself is awesome <3 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards