Massachusetts

Can you recommend a Caterer in the Northampton area?

edited June 2013 in Massachusetts

Hi there,

My sister is planning a last-minute wedding in Northampton from out of town, can anyone recommend any caterers? She's contacted a few who are already booked (Seth Mias, Meyers Catering, I can't remember the other) but any ideas or recommendations gratefully accepted.

Many thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Can you recommend a Caterer in the Northampton area?

• You should maybe get in touch with The Log Cabin in Holyoke. They also own the Delaney House in Holyoke and have a full on site catering business Log Rolling. We're already married but are helping our niece start her wedding plans and she is split between a baquet hall and an on-site wedding on some family farm property in Easthampton. I remember she mentioned Log Cabin as someone she spoke to for the farm wedding if she decided to have it catered on site and said they have alot of options and maybe mentioned they could do linens, bar, plates, etc. Not sure if they have their own website or if you'd have to find it on Log Cabin's site, good luck!
  • Something Special Catering Service in Granby, MA is great
  • Currier & Chives is awesome! They are based out of Maynard but very accommodating and willing to work with any budget. :)

• Summit View catering
  • If you want sushi, my wife Emily is the head of the sushi catering dept at UMass.  She often caters for weddings.  email me at adamrsweet @ gmail.com if you're interested.  She's very affordable!
  • If you want sushi, my wife Emily is the head of the sushi catering dept at UMass.  She often caters for weddings.  email me at adamrsweet @ gmail.com if you're interested.  She's very affordable!

Vendors are not allowed to post here, so I would be very careful with how you promote your wife's catering services.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Try call Jeff Dagineau (chef/owner) at Lattitude Restaurant in West Springfield. It's our favorite restaurant, AND cater weddings and events. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards