California-Inland Empire

DJ Woes - Recommendations needed

We were hoping to keep the entire cost of our wedding under $4,000. Our venue is only $1500 and we are doing a taco cart for affordable food. We can't stomach the idea of paying more for a DJ than to feed 75 guests. We are having a simple wedding in an airplane hangar in Chino.

But the DJ and photog quotes are just so hard to swallow. I know this board isn't very active but I thought I'd ask for your recommendations of DJ's in the IE area.

Re: DJ Woes - Recommendations needed

• I'm using Photos2bdesired.. Google her.. She is amazing an sooo affordable! I absolutely love her work!

For DJ, we are using liquiddjing. You can google for their website too.. I've had such great interaction with them so far, that I am excited to see what they will do for our wedding :)

These are by far, my favorite vendors. Good luck!

• How much are you looking to spend on a Dj?

• We ended up getting a killer deal of $650 for the ceremony and reception thanks to our day of coordinator. And we are paying just $600 for our photog because FI went to high school with him.
  • rkborkbo member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    We got good deal booking at a bridal show with our DJ company. I think we are only paying $750 for 5 hours and some uplighting. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards