New Jersey
Options

Outdoor wedding venues NJ - both ceremony & reception -- please help!

Hi :)  We are looking for a non-traditional wedding venue in NJ.  We do not want the typical banquet/hotel style reception.  We are looking for something different and unique.  Ideally the reception can be held outside.  Size will be around 165.  Looking between May-Sept.  Any suggestions would be great!

Re: Outdoor wedding venues NJ - both ceremony & reception -- please help!

• Options
    What part of New Jersey are you looking for? There are a few wineries in New Jersey that offer non-traditional options.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Crossed Keys Inn in Andover is a tented reception and you can have your ceremony in the garden.  I really liked it but it was a little more than we wanted to spend.  You have to rent your own bathrooms and bring in your own alcohol.
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Try Ravello in East Hanover. 1 wedding at a time.  

• Options
    Check out Lake Vahalla Club in Montville it's an awesome place if youre looking for nontraditional. I checked it out but it was too nontraditional for me! But, I hosted my my wedding room block in June 2011 at the Hyatt Morristown and LOVED it. I know they provide shuttle service w their rate and I bet they'd go to Lake Vahalla Club or even Ravello's! The girl I worked with was Christine if you're interested!
  • Options
    We're doing an outdoor tent on the golf course at the Upper Montclair Country Club in Clifton, the grounds are gorgeous and you can make it all your own. good luck!
  • Options
    JNJ23JNJ23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment

Take a look at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge- really pretty tented reception site.

• Options
    dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker

Crossed Keys in Andover

there's a stone pavilion outside at the Ballyeown golf course

Lake Mohawk Country club

Rutherford Hall in Hackettstown

Farmstead Golf Course in Andover

The Arlington in MOunt Arlington

The Jefferson house on lake Hopatcong

• Options
    We had our wedding at Farmstead Golf and Country Club (Lafayette/Andover).  They were great!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Options
    I can't say enough good things about the venue I recently got married at, Windows on the Water at Frogbridge in Millstone Township.  There is a ballroom full of windows with a patio by water and a gorgeous tent.. you can chose where you want the cocktail hour and the reception.  We had the reception under the tent.  We got married at a church, but there is a really nice outdoor area for an ceremony.  They have two bridal shows there, usually one in fall and one in spring.  I definitely recommend you go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards