Wedding Invitations & Paper

Do I invite her or not?

My FI's friend is dating a girl who hates me. We have never gotten along and I am worried that if she comes she will start something. I don't want to insult his friend and not invite him, but I also would prefer he not bring her. What should I do?

Re: Do I invite her or not?

• Nothing like that just drama. Her sister told me that at their cousins wedding she drank too much and started an argument with other guests.
  • This shouldn't even be a question b/c your answer is in your first statement. 'My friend is dating a girl." Bam. Invited. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • You need to invite her.    One of DH's best friends was dating someone many of us did not like.   She spied on me in college (seriously - unscrewed the peephole in my door and looked in the room), tried to break up DH and me and was an all-around snatch.

Guess what - she still came as the GM's date and all was fine.   If she made a scene, she would have been the crazy person that had to be removed from my wedding and I still would have had a great time. 
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    What does your FI think? What does he think of the way this woman treats you? Is it important enough that his friend be there knowing that she'll come along? I don't think this is a decision for you to make -- it's for only your FI to determine since it's his friend, not yours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards