Texas-San Antonio

Florist Suggestions?

I am looking at Seeds of Love and Oakleaf Florist for our wedding flowers, but I was wondering if anybody has used either one or has any other suggestions.  My flower budget is very small, there were other things that were more important to me so I need a florist that is very reasonable.  Thanks so much!

Re: Florist Suggestions?

• edited December 2011
    We are using Eden's Echo... I want to say that a lot of the flowers price depends on the season and what you choose. You can find a florist to help you with that.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Budget Bridal.  I was really surprised at how good the prices were.  I'm only having bouquets & boutinniers but even that came in at half of what I expected.
    sabudgetbridal.com
  • geminagigeminagi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

One of my May clients used Budget Bridal and I was impressed to say the least. Very nice work.

• edited December 2011
    I am also using budget bridals for my linens, flowers and day of coordinating. There prices are very reasonable. I just been checking out their work and what people have to say about them and just went for it.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Eden's Echo and so far, so good.
    Running buddies are forevah.

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Completed 2012 Races: Cupid's Chase 5k Feb. 11th: 26:20, Donovan's Run 5k March 10th: 25:00, Statesman Cap 10k March 25th: 57:19

Upcoming: Komen Race for the Cure 10k May 12th (SA)

• edited December 2011
    Ambiance Floral...they are AMAZING and reasonable. Ask for Gene Weston http://www.sawhost.com/ambiance/
  • intendtomarryintendtomarry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    of course we have The Wedding Studio, did you see the tablescape they had at the show, it was amazing and their florist was so helpful...anyone know how to change my wed date on this site, it's all wrong?
  • edited December 2011
    I originally was going to go with Seeds of Love, but I found their customer service lacking.   I ended up going with Letty at Freesia and she is wonderful.  She has so many ideas and is definitely very affordable.  The price she quoted me was quite a bit lower than what Seeds of Love was going to charge and she through in some complimentary items like the toss bouquet and linens for my cake table.  Oh, BTW she has beautiful linens as well.  The part that hooked me was that she will provide you with a full mock up of your centerpieces free of charge.  Hope this helps! :)
  • MMH3123MMH3123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Poala with Castle Hills Floral is very good and has great prices. 210-349-6461.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards