Nevada-Las Vegas

Bridesmaid dresses!

Our first trip out was a success! Found one all the girls loved and where comfortable in!

I originally thought each girl would get a different style but im so excited they will be wearing the same!

here they are!

any advice on shoes that would go good?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid dresses!

• These are amazing! What are your wedding colors? Could you do something in one of those colors?
  • Thank you! Our only color will be blush, and mostly in the flowers. Maybe blush flats or kitten heels?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • really cute dress, where from? I originally thought we would do different styles also, I have 5 bm's and they are all different sizes, shapes, heights etc. so finding something that worked for everyone was hard. But, they all managed to find a dress at a reasonable price through David's Bridal out of all places.
    Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • We actually found them at Davids Bridal! they where $99 I paid $30 for each girl because I didn't want them to have them pay a ton for a dress on top of the Vegas trip! so $78 for each of them out the door isn't to bad!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nice! I really like it!
    Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • @thesepinkdays That would look really cute!  And comfortable for your bridesmaids too! :)
  • so cute! love those! :) congrats on a good check date twin!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Something to also consider is flesh Tone shoes. Watch a couple price is right episodes. Most of the models wesr them and they dont distract from the dress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards