Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

June 15th Recap

We had such an amazing day, I wish I could live it all over again. My friend took some awesome pictures for us and we got 6 of our pro pictures back. I can't stand waiting for the rest of them because they came out incredible. Our boxer got to be the ring bearer and they let him stay at the venue all night. He was such a good boy! The people at the venue were absolutely amazing, super attentive and basically incredible.The ceremony went great aside from the DJ not playing any recessional music. It was an awkward silent walk back down the aisle. My husbands nephew did a reading and wrote and played us an original song, which was fantastic.

I can't say enough great things about the Mohawk River Country Club and the staff there, they were way above and beyond what we even imagined. The food was the best wedding food I've ever had and multiple guests came up to me and told me they couldn't believe how much food there was and how good it was. They even made sure my brother, who's a veggie got the right meal and his good friend's gf got her gluten free meal.

We never got around to spending money on a cake for cutting (my mom got us a sheet cake to cut in the kitchen) because we had a candy buffet and I made cake pops, and the venue threw in the big 5 tier (mostly fake) cake for cutting for absolutely free. My bridesmaid's boyfriend and friend surprised her by driving up from Florida to come and they had 2 chairs and settings for them at the table within minutes. The staff walked around like crazy, checking on people and making sure they didn't need anything.

All in all it was an incredible day and I got told so many times that I was the most laid back bride people had ever seen. We just had an amazing day and I wish we could do it all over again!

imageimageimage

Re: June 15th Recap

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards