Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

To-Do Tuesday!

Hello ladies! What is on the agenda both WR and NWR?
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To-Do Tuesday!

• Options
    Good Morning!

WR- FREAKIN' THANK YOU CARDS!!!! Haunting me until they are ordered...I think  I am just going to order them and hope I estimate the number we need correctly...I'd hate to over order like we did our invitations.

NWR- Start packing for our trip to Dallas in less than two weeks!!!  But before that, I've got a fun filled week/weekend ahead :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    WR - I need to order thank you cards too! AND we just found out that no one turned in our marriage license to the clerk's office. So - I have to get that sorted out. great.

NWR - baseball game tonight with my sister and then I absolutely need to get back on track with working out!!!
  • Options
    WR: Still guilty of needing to change my name :(

NWR: our remodel is done! Now time to put the house back together and working on finding floor rugs to go in my orange kitchen :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I need to change my name, too! :-( 

Yay for the house remodel being done! @meg&austin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    WR:  getting ready for my bridal shower on Saturday.  I feel like its going to be a bit of a mess.  People didn't RSVP or they were maybe's and I think people are just going to show up! 

NWR:  Cleaning and working
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

WR: Nothing on the WR side, we are at the 10 month mark. STDs have been sent (last week, they were beautiful) and the house has been booked (though not flights). Too early for much else.

NWR: Trying to keep myself busy with FI is out of town. Taking an exercise class every day. :)

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards