Getting in Shape

Wedding stuff... Pics

nikegrl688nikegrl688 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2013 in Getting in Shape

Hey all...

So I just got the proof from the printer and NEED to share... I am so excited! Thoughts? These are only Save the dates

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

Re: Wedding stuff... Pics

• Kwith, We didn't really pick any colors because the chapel is brown and white with crystal and we do not get to decorate all that much. Now to think about it, I like invitation to follow. I did think about blacking out our names. I should take it down... Ugh! Crap.

• Love them!  

Couldn't help but notice you are a Vegas bride as well!  Have you checked out the Vegas board?  

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    I love them and agree with kwith on the last line. Also, I think the bride's name typically comes first. I've never seen it flipped although it works just as well. They look great.
  • ditto invitation to follow... LOVE THEM tho.
  • Looks awesome! Love the cards :)
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• @ktbabe530- I have not looked on the Vegas board yet. I just got back on here two days ago. I will heck it out if I feel froggy enough to do so. The GIS people are wonderful and I don't like to venture out. lol.

Kwith, I will delete tomorrow. I am a paranoid person. I think my excitement got the best of me!

Gia, I thought the bride came first too! It was what he wanted to I will get it go. It has always been Joey and Chrissy so it flows to me now I guess.

Thank you all for the feedback. I need to get the bottom changed. I like follow better... You are the best!!

• xcal, good idea! Thank you! I didn't think to put the hotel name on it. I will now take my pic down too! Thank you all....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards