Nevada-Las Vegas

ideas please :)

So next month I will be attending s wedding at MGM but don't want to spend too much on a gift. Especially when I'm still planning my wedding and from my understanding they have invited everyone out to eat but will not be paying for any of their guests so with that being said anyone got any budget friendly wedding gift ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: ideas please :)

• Nice, but inexpensive, bottle of wine or champagne?  Piper-Heidsieck and Veuve both have great champagnes in the $30 to $50 range.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Ah ok got it thanks for the recommendation!
  • Not to steal @vegasgroom suggestion, but I found a great article on buying anniversary wines!  I am a big fan of this for a gift.  Depending on the type of wine that you purchase, it will mature on a certain anniversary date.  You could pick a bottle based on your budget.  Make sure to include a card that explains the meaning.  You don't have to spend a lot of money, but it will create a unique and memorable gift!

http://winefolly.com/review/anniversary-wines/ 

• That's a great idea! Im going to look into that, thanks!
  • My budget friendly go to gift is a photo album, I always take lots of pictures anyway.  After the wedding I print the pictures and put them in a photo album, I also give them a CD or jump drive with all the photos on there. 

I also love the wine idea @J9lawrence!  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • That is a really good idea too ktbabe! I only have a 60 dollar digital camera tho so idk how good photos will come out lol
  • SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Not to steal @vegasgroom suggestion, but I found a great article on buying anniversary wines!  I am a big fan of this for a gift.  Depending on the type of wine that you purchase, it will mature on a certain anniversary date.  You could pick a bottle based on your budget.  Make sure to include a card that explains the meaning.  You don't have to spend a lot of money, but it will create a unique and memorable gift!

http://winefolly.com/review/anniversary-wines/ 

This is a great idea.  I got an awesome gift box of 3 different "anniversary" wines at my bridal shower and I loved it because it was personalized.  Everyone oooh'd and awww'd over it.  You could attach a cool homemade tag to each bottle with something cute to correspond with each year.  You can do more than anniversarys too - - I've seen tags for "Rainy Day", "Birth of a Child," "New Years Eve,"  etc.  You can be creative depending on the couple.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • One couple gave us a bottle of champagne (or possibly just sparkling wine) along with a scratch lottery ticket.  We thought it was a sweet gift.  We won a little on the ticket and are saving the bubbly for a special occasion.
  • ktbabe530 said:
    My budget friendly go to gift is a photo album, I always take lots of pictures anyway.  After the wedding I print the pictures and put them in a photo album, I also give them a CD or jump drive with all the photos on there. 

I also love the wine idea @J9lawrence!  

You can always get a gift certificate for Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc. so they can compile all pics into an album. There's usually some kind of promo too so $50 can buy 2 or more albums. I keep putting off mine because I know a better promo will come along!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards