Florida-South Florida
Options

Looking for outdoor venue and lodging

Hello all!

My fiance and I are looking for an outdoor venue with lodging in Florida. We've looked at The Islander in Islamorada and really like the spacious outdoor area for the ceremony and reception and that the rooms with have private screen fences, BBQ areas, hammocks, etc right on the property.

Ideally, if we could rent out a large lodge/cabin style that is beachfront that would make our day perfect!  Anyone know of any places?

Re: Looking for outdoor venue and lodging

• Options
    kdjjkdjj member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Don't know of any beachfront homes, but there is Hawks Cay on Duck Key. Beautiful, ocean side hotel & spa with marina. They also have 2, 3 & 4 bedroom villas on the property for rental. My family have been going there for our summer vacation for the last 7 or 8 years. Love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We just got married at the Islander last weekend.  It was AMAZING! I can not say better things about it. the food, service and venue was fantastic!!
  • Options
    I like Cheeca Lodge & Spa in Islamorada.
  • Options
    Hello @TobeWed14!
    I am actually doing some research and have come across the following homes: Island Palm Estates, Southern Division Estate and Butterfly Haven.

I'm checking out this weekend: The Islander, Coconut Palm Inn, Coconut Cove, Bayside Inn, Post Card Inn, Siesta Resort and Ocean Pointe. 

Lets see and Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards