Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Is just one registry okay?

So I have been browsing items for Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Belk and both stores have everything we need. I really do not see the point in registering at multiple locations, if one store has everything. Is it okay to have just one registry? I am a little confused at has how I would split things up if I did more than one store. Any tips and advice would be appreciated!

Re: Is just one registry okay?

• Options
    It's fine to register at one store.  I would make sure it's convenient for your guests.  

We personally did 2 because BBB had the bathroom stuff we really liked (and initially the bedding but that was discontinued) and Macy's had better registry rewards as well as a better selection of our China and everyday dishes.
  • Options
    Thanks! I come from a small town, so people have to go out of a town to shop, so I plan to register at the one closest to the majority of guests. 
  • Options
    Is there an option to order online as well? One registry can be enough. We did BBB.
  • Options
    Yes both BBB and Belk let you order online. I am going to price the things we want at both stores and whichever has the best prices overall, I will go with that one. 
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I did Target, BBB & Kohls. Target is cheaper so I did a wide variety of random things there, BBB had the china pattern I wanted cheaper than at Macy's and Kohls had the comforter set I liked so that registry just has that, a couple frames, a couple sheet sets and luggage.
  • Options
    csuavecsuave member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Does Belk do coupons?  I am not familiar with that store.  A lot of people will use the coupons at BBB and appreciate the free gift wrap.
  • Options
    I do not know if Belk does coupons, I will have to check into it. I am located in Alabama, so I really do not know where they have Belks located at in the rest of the country. Its mainly just a large department store and carries all the things newlyweds would need, kitchen, bedding, towels, cookware...all the big stuff:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards