Nevada-Las Vegas

Ostrich Feather Centrepieces : Events Wholesale

Ive been trawling the internet searching for a vendor for my Ostrich Feather centrepieces. The BEST rate I could find for renting them in Vegas was $160 PER centrepiece!!!. That just wasnt going to work for me so I started looking into purchasing the materials and my wedding coordinator offered to assemble them for me.

Then I was referred to Events Wholesale www.eventswholesale.com who sell Ostrich Feather centrepiece kits for $44.95 per Centrepiece or $94.95 for deluxe centrepieces with longer/plusher feathers. The kits come with 24 inch eiffel tower vases, 20 - 25 feathers in your choice of colour combinations, floral holder to stick the feathers into, They also sell other vases, lighting and decoration items at great prices and shipping is very reasonable.

I have attached pictures of some centrepiece colour combinations that I love. You can also customise your colour choices at no extra cost. These are all the $44.95 ones. Minimum purchase is 6 (but they will charge $54.95 per centrepiece for any order below 12). Just thought I would share because it has been a nightmare trying to find these and Im adamant about having them! I will probably resell them after my wedding for something stupid or just give them to my wedding coordinator for any other brides/weddings cos I would have happily paid that price to just rent them.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Ostrich Feather Centrepieces : Events Wholesale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards