Florida-South Florida
Options

Need recommendations for a budget friendly caterer!!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm getting married in Jan 2014 and I'm in need of a caterer. I'm on TIGHT budget! We're having 125 guests, and we're looking to spend $2,000. Don't know if this even doable. I would like good food, doesn't have to be fancy, but good. We're Hispanic, so I really don't want to do BBQ type food. If we could find someone to do delicious Spanish food that would be great, but we're open to different options. 

Thank you in advance!!!

Re: Need recommendations for a budget friendly caterer!!!

• Options
    Try http://www.paellatropical.com. I've heard nothing but great things & the prices are really reasonable.

• Options
    With that specific of a budget, I would personally only trust Publix to deliver good food and stay on price. I don't know of any caterer who can get that price for food and servers, though.
  • Options
    YA1YA1 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Congratulations!

I agree with Sarah, but you need to shop Paella Vendors. We used  Royal Paella for my daughter's engagement party. I'm looking at their website and they'll do  Seafood Paella for 100 for $695 and that comes with salad, rolls and sweet plantains.  We did a country style paella for her party. That is is not a  seafood paella  but instead chicken, pork, and sausage. Everybody loved it.  You could possibly do two stations  one with the traditional paella and one with the chicken paella in case you have some people that are allergic to seafood.  The Paella comes with rolls, salad and sweet plantains. This did not include china or flatware so you need to factor that in. Owner's name is Jose Fonteboa- 786-395-2101 http://www.royalpaella.com

For my daughter's wedding we are using Ralph's Catering and he is very reasonable as well. You might want to talk to him. Tell him Yana the mom from Stephanie and Ariel's March monastery wedding gave you his name. His number is 305-971-0295  www.ralphscateringcorp.

Hope that helps!

• Options
    Thank you all so much! This definitely helps :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards