Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Nice wedding venue that allows kegs??

I am looking for a wedding venue in the Cincinnati or NKY area that will allow us to select kegs of beer for the wedding reception. We want to serve craft beer on draft to our guests, and most places I have contacted will only serve in bottles. Does anyone have recommendations for place we might try?

Re: Nice wedding venue that allows kegs??

• Options
    Dayton may be too far for you, but Magnolia Estate lets you bring whatever alcohol you want - just need to have a non-guest serve it.  It's on the South side of Dayton, not far off 75 :)  We're having our wedding there next August!

BYOB for alcohol was one of our main priorities when we were looking for a venue.... Try to check out places off the beaten path - private residences, places that don't just do weddings, etc.  They seem to be a lot more flexible.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My sister got married at the lakeside lodge in Sharonville, had the wedding outside and the reception inside. You can do your own catering and bring in your own alcohol.
  • Options
    We got married at Lake Lyndsay on July 13th. It's in Hamilton, OH. It absolutely gorgeous and they let you bring all your own alcohol! I highly recommend it. Let me know if you have more questions. I will be doing a complete review soon! I also have tons of photos. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards