Wisconsin

Ceremony Locations - Milwaukee DT and Metro Area (non-religious)

Hi,

I am new to the board as I'm recently engaged and planning a September 2014 wedding. We are trying to find a budget friendly site to have our ceremony and I'm not having much luck with ideas! I want it to be indoors, and was hoping with windows with somewhat of a nice view of the outdoors, but am open to ideas!! We are considering our reception at Alverno College, so if it's somewhat close to there or downtown Milwaukee, that would be ideal. Thank you!

Re: Ceremony Locations - Milwaukee DT and Metro Area (non-religious)

• hardlyhannahhardlyhannah member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    What about the pavilion at South Shore Park in Bay View?

Or the atrium in Boerner Botanical Gardens?

ETA: South Shore Park, not Lake Shore PArk
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

Why can't your ceremony also be at Alverno College if the ceremony is non-denominational?

Here's one of the most comprehensive lists of venues that I know of for the Milwaukee area. While most of these are "reception" sites, I'm sure if you call to inquire, they also would have ceremony-only options.

http://www.marriedinmilwaukee.com/milwaukee-reception-halls

• Thanks - I actually think I'm going to book the Polish Center for a ceremony - $250 rental - it's a deal and really pretty!!
  • My sister's wedding reception & ceremony was at the Polish Center.  Beautiful views, windows, and super convenient for all attending!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards