Pennsylvania

Affordable Photographer? - Lehigh Valley/Poconos

Hello....

My fiance and I are just in the beginning stages of planning our wedding (were just going to visit venues now), but I figured I would get a jump start on researching a photographer/videographer... after all, it is one of the most important decisions and I know they tend to book up quickly.

Anyway, we're not looking to spend over $1,200 (preferably $1,000 and under). I understand that you get what you pay for, but I also know there are some talented photographers out there who fall within our budget.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Re: Affordable Photographer? - Lehigh Valley/Poconos

• check out www.sweetexposures.com. They are out of Easton.
    We used Mike and Marco for our e-pics and will be using them next month for our wedding. Their prices have gone up since we booked them but they are totally worth every penny.
    Super nice, funny and down to earth!!. I love all their options. They worked with us on something we wanted and could afford and we ended up adding more hours to our wedding day toward the end of our planning.
    They are also on FB to see some of their work.  HTH!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • check out www.silvertreasuresphoto.com they might charge you a travel charge but the pricing is pretty decent
  • Msrosephotography.com did ours and runs in that price range. She might charge more for travel but is definitely worth it!
    "Love is friendships set to music"
  • www.inspiredweddingstudio.com
  • GB520GB520 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Not sure of prices but two I used to work with through my old job were David Coulter and Eileen Noelle (I think that's it). Dave is a great guy he takes great pics and he's quick at catching a shot. The other one did my friends engagement pics which turned  out beautifully but she said it was pricey. Also try the pros.com I've heard nothing but good things. Also Brynn Torres from the Phillipsburg area does great baby and engagement pics. I don't know if she does weddings but. Look her up on Facebook.
  • Thanks for the info guys! I'll continue my research :)

• I highly suggest you take a look at http://jenniefinken.com/ !  Jennie is one of my friends and does an EXCELLENT job with weddings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards