Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Re: .

• Options
    i'm finding that weddings bring out the best and worst in people. glad to hear that you could talk it out with her and that it wasn't a friendship-ending situation.
  • Options
    I think it's kind of weird that you tried to tell her where to order her dress.  Unless the reviews are "They ordered the wrong dress for me" or "Cashed the check and then never ordered the dress at all", it is not your business.  I'd be annoyed with you too.

Yes it's ridiculous for her to think nobody else should get engaged/married when she is, but a lot of women have strange emotions and say stupid shit while planning a wedding.  Hopefully you two can work it out, because it doesn't sound like you actually have yet, and that you really don't like her anymore.  

Previously Alaynajuliana

• Options
    wiki8wiki8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    wiki8wiki8 member
    Thank you @cruffino, I am also glad it wasn't a friendship ending situation also. I was hoping it wouldn't be. I have also found that weddings bring out the worst in people sometimes.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    wiki8wiki8 member
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    Wiki, I read the whole thing and the way in which you wrote gave off a vibe that you aren't over it and are holding a grudge. Either seriously forgive her or stop pretending to be her friend.

I've BEEN you! I actually ended a friendship over it, so know that I walk the walk with this situation, and am giving you honest advice based on what you wrote here.

Previously Alaynajuliana

• Options
    wiki8wiki8 member
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    Ajuliana said:
    Wiki, I read the whole thing and the way in which you wrote gave off a vibe that you aren't over it and are holding a grudge. Either seriously forgive her or stop pretending to be her friend. I've BEEN you! I actually ended a friendship over it, so know that I walk the walk with this situation, and am giving you honest advice based on what you wrote here.
    I agree with this as well.

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Options
    AlexisA01AlexisA01 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    double post

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards