Getting in Shape
Options

Sunday accountability

Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
edited July 2013 in Getting in Shape
Rise and shine @xcalygrl!  Glad at least one of us is sleeping in this morning :)  My body no longer allows me to sleep past 6:30 apparently, regardless of when I go to bed.

Did the JM treadmill intervals yesterday.  I actually did a bit more because the treadmill shut off at one point (somewhere between 7-10 minutes in) and I had no clue where, so I restarted the whole thing.  Food was okay.  We grilled out at my mom's and she had done a whole spread (goat cheese and fig appetizers, roasted potato and corn/avocado dish and more for sides, etc) so I ate more than planned and certainly ended up a few hundred over, but the scale didn't punish me today, thank goodness.

Today will be eating super healthy and probably leg and abs day.

Have a great day everyone!
Anniversary

Re: Sunday accountability

• Options
    Good Morning!

Well, food was disastrous yesterday, but very fun. We took one GM suit shopping and did lunch at a pub-style place, then were so full that we didn't do supper. We did a lot of running around yesterday. FI, DS, DD and I decided to go to a movie (a treat, since we don't have a real theatre where we live), so we had custard cones and movie popcorn.

Today we have to move stuff our of FMIL's place, so that will be moving boxes and a BBQ, see my parents once more, get the last few gifts and start getting ready for our trip back to the west coast again. I think things will seem more real once we get out there...

That's it. I still don't feel like walking around counts, but maybe when we get back out there I will be able to focus more on getting 'aggressive' walks in, and some yoga too.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone, and your evening at your mom's place sounds awesome, @Lobsters25!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good morning!

I'm ready to go back to bed today, but heading into work for a short shift.
    I will probably do lots of walking today but that's all I can guarantee for now.

Yesterday I was over on calories. Being cranky made me succomb to chocolatey temptation and other poor food choices.

Happy Sunday!
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    Morning!

@lobsters25 - my body woke up at 530 and I forced it back to sleep.
    Yesterday was okay. I did spin and had softball so I burnt a lot, but we had people over and grilled, so I drank a decent amount too. I was only a 100 over because of how much I burned earlier, but still. Hopefully I'm not punished too much.

Today I'll be good for food nd I'm unsure about rest or workout - legs and back are pretty dead so maybe I'll do some abs and stretching.
  • Options
    @lobsters25 - I hear you on the 6am wake up call. Since I started working out regularly I am always awake early.

Yesterday was good. FI and I went for a 4.5 mile run along Lake Michigan, then blueberry picking with his mom, and then we went to meet his best man for dinner. Somehow I managed to get in over 24,000 steps. I think food was pretty good but I didn't log. I need to get back to logging.

Today is going to be a little harder. Headed to brunch shortly and then we'll make the 3ish hour drive home. We need to get to the grocery store and get our meals planned and prepped for the week when we get back. Hopefully we'll still be motivated to do it when we get home!
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!  

Yesterday was my family reunion.  I ate well apart from a too large piece of cake and a sugar cookie.  But I woke up early and got a 5k run in before hand, went for a mile walk, and did a little golfing.  So at least I was somewhat active.  

Today I'm feeling sort of lazy.  Even thought it's great weather I may just do some walking.  We'll see!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!
  • Options
    @kwitherington, that's awesome, go H!  How are the sour cravings going?

@xcalygrl, you're starting to worry me :/  Did I miss a post that you were away or doing something?  Where are youuuuu?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I got in my JM week 7 body revolution workout in yesterday and am sore today. Food was only ok because of two margaritas and some beers that I decided to partake in :\. Workout schedule is still off due to taking care of FI after his surgery but will hopefully get back on track soon. I already had a nice walk this morning to get started.

@kwitherington - that bowl of fruit looks delicious, points to DH!
    @jennylee813 - sounds like a fun day yesterday
    @Lobsters25 - that dinner at your mom's sounded great!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • Options
    Hello ladies!

I slept in this morning and then went for my long run.  I did 8 miles in 1:08:22, a really good pace for me!  FI ran 5.5 miles.  I'm not sure what lunch or dinner will be today, but with an extra 800 calories for the day, I should be okay :)

I didn't check in yesterday, but I started the day with a 3 mile run and then spent the afternoon walking around the mall.  FI and I finally started our registry. 

@kwitherington Your H rocks! That bowl of fruit looks delightful!

@jennylee813 That sounds like a great day spent with family!  I can't believe your wedding day is almost here!

@Lobsters25 Your mom's food sounds delish!  I would have overindulged for sure!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @kwitherington- your H is so sweet! Points for him :)
    @lobsters25- my body still hasn't done that adult thing where I get up at some early hour no matter what, I'm not sure why, but sometimes I kinda wish it would.  I feel like I waste time being so tired and able to sleep in.

Yesterday ended up ok.  Today will be good food wise, and I did plyo and 30ds level 3.  Sidenote- DON'T do plyo and level 3 back to back, there is too much plyo also in level 3!  I didn't realize since this is day 1 for me.  I won't be doing that again!
    Tonight/tomorrow is the viewing and funeral for my friend, so overall, it's not going to be a great day for me, I'm going to try my best not to come home and eat my feelings in chocolate or anything.  Right now there is none in the house, I'm going to try to keep it that way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards