Snarky Brides

This is me....eating crow

A couple weeks/months back I lashed out at the regulars here for being "unwelcoming" and such to newbies. In the time since then I have logged in more often and seen the repetitive nonsense. I will now eat my crow and take it back and I apologize.
*** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: This is me....eating crow

• I appreciate it as well, Kathy. Believe me, I get the not getting it at first b/c I was kind of taken aback when I first started lurking a couple years ago. But after you watch long enough, you see the patterns emerge and see it differently. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Dma361Dma361 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    I've lurked off and on for about a year but just started posting recently. I already find myself turning snarky way faster than I should.
  • Dma361Dma361 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    Dma361 said:
    I've lurked off and on for about a year but just started posting recently. I already find myself turning snarky way faster than I should.
    Yes, come to the snark side. Search your feelings. Let the hate flow through you.

I'm usually a snarky bitch in real life. So why should the Internet be any different?
  • Well, I was going to find a big sparkly gif, but this one was cuter.. even though it feeds into the rude assumption that sloths can't spell.image

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

@drexelkathy, yay!

It's actually quite difficult to be even somewhat "nice" to someone who asks, for the millionth time, where they can find purple bridesmaids dresses or rustic country chic decor examples...

*shudders*

• I used to write all these cute and fluffy posts, full of positive energy and with the edges all smoothed over....I gave that up a while ago. 
  • itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

@coopergirl15...even better yet...if they were able to GOOGLE. :-) :-p

Example Newb Question on Reception ideas: "Does anyone know of a reception venue in downtown Dallas?"

What I want to respond with: "Have you even tried Googling? Or perhaps, calling hotels, banquet halls, and restaurants in the area?"

What I normally respond with: "Try posting this on your local board"

Newb never returns.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards