Colorado
Options

What do you think of a barn wedding?

I am considering having a wedding take place at a barn... I think it sounds rustic, but I saw some gorgeous pictures and I just want to know whatever I can about it. Are there any barns in CO to do this? I am in FL but planning a move there in just a couple months.

Re: What do you think of a barn wedding?

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we got married at a location that had a beautiful barn!  there are several locations upon Grand County...check out my florist's blog for more venue ideas...they do lots of barn weddings :)  www.lovethisday.com
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There are several beautiful barns in Evergreen, Co that people do weddings at!

• Options
    CDangerCDanger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Denver Botanical Gardens Chatfield location has a wonderful barn ceremony & reception area. My friends Elizabeth & Daniel had a beauiful wedding there. See their photos here. She's now a wedding planner if you're looking for one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could look into the Ellis Ranch in Loveland. We thought it was beautiful. The only downside, you are basically in charge of everything from linens, caterer, everything. But if that is okay then I would check it out! We just didn't want to do all of that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_think-of-barn-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:632Discussion:740f869d-0f77-4e6e-900f-1423718d7e6dPost:c5d425e3-d7b9-4664-b6c4-70d30dc45e9d">Re: What do you think of a barn wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You could look into the Ellis Ranch in Loveland. We thought it was beautiful. The only downside, you are basically in charge of everything from linens, caterer, everything. But if that is okay then I would check it out! We just didn't want to do all of that.
    Posted by halie520[/QUOTE]

This is where we're getting married! :-)  And yes, as long as you are a DIY'er, then there should be no problems. :-)  It is absolutely gorgeous! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards