Chit Chat

Finally going to AW our wedding pictures

Hey guys! I always said I'd get around to properly whoring our pictures on the internet. Here goes:

These napkins were actually left over from my bridal shower, but they went with the wedding colors and looked great on the cake table.

One of my four (yes, four!) beautiful flower girls.

She was very excited and kept asking when I was going to put on my "big fluffy princess dress."

She said "You look like a princess!" 

Beautiful bridesmaids :)

Fluffy marshmallow flower girls - my mom made their buckets based off a Pinterest idea. (I keep using this flower girl because I have permission from her mom to put pictures on the internet)

Me

Our ceremony - we considered digging a hole in the sand for H to stand in so the height difference wouldn't be so drastic lol

This is me with my twin brother :)

We did a lot of traditional poses, but I asked to do one with silly faces just for fun.

One of my favorites of the day

The photographers asked us to walk down the beach so they could photograph us from a distance. My dress was so hard to walk in because the sand was really uneven, so I told the photographers THEY could walk back a ways and we'd just wait lol

This was my face when she asked if we wanted to do a photo with everyone jumping. My dress weighed probably 20-30 lbs.

Dancing with my flower girls. My dad said with all the fabric moving around, we could've washed a car.

The little one I babysit. Clearly no regard for personal space.

The cake (designed by me!)

We agreed to not smash cake in each other's face because nobody wanted to ruin wedding attire, so we decided to dab some frosting on each other. What makes me laugh is that H forgot to put the cake knife down, so in EVERY picture it looks like he's holding me at knife point while I defend myself with frosting.

Bouquet toss - we opened it up to anyone who wanted to play along, not just single ladies. My junior bridesmaid wasn't interested!

I let H do the garter toss but I put it just above my knee. He had a hard time getting through all the fabric. My face in this picture is hilarious.

The DJ gave my junior bridesmaid the microphone so she could sing "Thriller", then my aunt got involved and they started dancing. It was hilarious. I feel like I should send them each a check for entertainment services rendered.

Our whole family together.

That was pretty much it. The weather held up for a beautiful ceremony on the beach and an outdoor reception. Nobody fell into the pool. We ran out of whiskey before the night was through but there was plenty of beer, vodka, and rum to go around. The food was delicious, the music was loud, and the guests were fun. People are still talking about it months later, so I guess it was successful. At the end of the day, I was married... and EXHAUSTED!

Re: Finally going to AW our wedding pictures

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards