Nevada-Las Vegas

FLAMINGO Ceremony Play List

To all the FLAMINGO brides what four songs did you pick for your ceremony??

Re: FLAMINGO Ceremony Play List

• Good question im a bell bride but im still working through this one too. I think im going to do rainbow connection for my entrance. Other than that im not sure dont want to ask fi he has strange taste
  • I'm a flamingo bride but lost the paper my coordinator gave me with their song list..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • I haven't made my choices yet, I have listened to every song tho and crossed off anything that made my ears hurt haha. Valerie you can see the list and hear the songs on the website
  • I actually emailed my coordinator after I saw this post lol she emailed me the list within 20 min :) I saw a couple I like but still not too sure
  • So glad im not alone lol
  • Im having my little man walk down the aisle to trumpet voluntare and im walking down to canon in D. We will not have music during our ceremony and we still have to pick our recessional.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Thsys where om struggling need a resecional but they only want full songs cant I just bring a band. Lol
  • I think I'll be going with marry you by Bruno mars for our recessional..I love that song :)
  • My groom and I both walked down to "Marry You" by Bruno Mars. I had an acoustic guitar version of "Here Comes the Sun" for the interlude, and The Beatles' "All You Need Is Love" for the recessional.
    Nicole & Dinesh ~* June 21, 2013 *~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awww cool! Im having a hard time deciding on the other songs
  • I would like to have different songs, but I am not sure if I am willing to pay $50 each to change them. decisions decisions.
  • @justplucky How much did you have to pay to have your own songs?
  • I thought it was 20 per song at flamingo
  • I checked my contract again, it is $30, but still adds up when you are upgrading flowers too

• stoiic25 said:
    I checked my contract again, it is $30, but still adds up when you are upgrading flowers too
    eff that!!  tell them that since you're upgrading other things you want to upgrade the songs for free!

i walked down to moon river.  and i remember the romeo & juliet song being played at some point.  it's been about a year and a half, i can't remember exactly.
  • JenniSurfJenniSurf member
    First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    I just checked my contract and it was $75 total to use our own music, maybe bc it's the pool?! I emailed my coordinator asking her how many/how long the songs should be, but haven't gotten a response back yet. I can't make up my mind! I only know our recessional is going to be the Throne Room End Title from Star Wars Episode IV because we are hopelessly nerdy.
  • Who is your coordinator?
  • I've picked our recessional and possibly my bridal entrance not too sure where to put the other song I've picked. I think I'll email my coordinator too. I have kristen
  • JenniSurfJenniSurf member
    First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    Who is your coordinator?
    I apologize if this if wasn't directed towards me, but mine is Iliana. I told her it wasn't a rush, but it's been about 3 weeks now. I thought I'd at least get a short response/acknowledgement because I asked her about making our final payment as well.
    EDIT: She was on vacation, whew! I was getting nervous she wasn't there anymore lol
  • My coordinator is Homeria, and it seems like she picks and chooses which emails she is going to respond to. I wish I understood how they assigned them, she doesnt even  work on the day of my wedding.
  • I have Kristen she's been real sweet I met her in this person in April.. I'm going to email her and see if she can waive the music fee since I have upgraded so much!
  • I used the CD option, as my DH is very anti-traditional music (and most of the live options are traditional). It cost $125.
    Nicole & Dinesh ~* June 21, 2013 *~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards