Wedding Invitations & Paper

Is hairdresser a "guest"??

Hi ladies, so now that the wedding is getting closer, invites & guest list are on the radar. I've seen on here previously you are to include a meal for vendors like DJ'S. & photographer. Is this true? And what about hairdresser?? She will be coming to our venue to do my hair & make up....thoughts? Wedding is @ 4, she'll prob be arriving by 1? We'll probably have snacks while she's doing my hair.

Re: Is hairdresser a "guest"??

• Feed your vendors that are working during a meal time: DJ and photog. Snacks are fine offered to the hairdresser.

• MNturnsVA said:
    Hi ladies, so now that the wedding is getting closer, invites & guest list are on the radar. I've seen on here previously you are to include a meal for vendors like DJ'S. & photographer. Is this true? And what about hairdresser?? She will be coming to our venue to do my hair & make up....thoughts? Wedding is @ 4, she'll prob be arriving by 1? We'll probably have snacks while she's doing my hair.
    No, the hairdresser is not a guest.  She is being paid to provide a service to you and will be there a limited time.  Snacks are fine.   You will often see people giving meals to DJs and photographers because they are usually there for many hours, if not most of the day.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards