• B-hot chocolate, yogurt with blueberries

L-leftover lo mein noodles

S- apple

D- squash and perhaps a veggie chicken patty

S- chex mix

E- abs work out

Anniversary

• edited July 2013
    B:  egg casserole (egg, ground chicken, spinach, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, spinach, tomato) topped with avocado; skillet sweet potatoes.
    ETA S:  a few salted almonds
    L:  bell pepper tacos (2 red bell pepper halves stuffed with ground beef, arugula, avocado, pico de gallo); skillet sweet potatoes; peach
    S:  veggie juice (spinach, celery, carrots, apple, lemon, ginger); celery and almond butter or equivalent (because dinner won't be until close to 7:30, which is late for me)
    D:  grilled oregano chicken thighs; stir fried veggies (broccoli, zucchini, green beans, grape tomatoes); grilled plums

E:  yoga meltdown (I hope!)

day 2 of W30.  we are both tired today.

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    @swazzle - your reply to me in the passport thread got eaten when the thread went away... what did you sayyyyy?

B: slice of toast with pb
    S: banana, peanuts
    L: ??
    S: peanuts
    D: pork tenderloin and veggies
    S: beer at bingo

E: 4.11 mile run
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger - Just that OP was lame spam who posted on EVERY single board and that the KGs have been MIA since last week so she couldn't get banned. 

But apparently the KGs are now back and OP got the banhammer. 

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    @CocoBellaF - you're doing Whole30? What do you think so far? How hard was it to convince your H?

I'm finally back from vacation - I am huge and need to get back on track. Today is pretty good so far :) Hopefully my toe is healed enough that I can start doing some running or yoga (but my shoulder is still a mess). 
  • edited July 2013
    @cschiano - he had to convince me because I knew it would be a ton of work for me in the kitchen.  and I hate it so far.  today I am super-depressed + super-irritable and it's only freaking Day 2.  like, I'm in tears at my desk for no reason and I'm trying to meal plan for next week and everything is really involved or weird or unappealing.  and it's probably all in my head, but why the heck is everything FRIED?!? 

I also started my period yesterday.  and it's expensive.  not my period, this W30 diet.  I can not stand myself today.  thank God dinner is on the grill, so I don't have to cook (but H doesn't get home to man the grill until 7:30 which is an ETERNITY).

homegirl just needs to take some Nyquil and go to bed for the next 28 days.

ETA:  also, I would rather eat dirt than the bell pepper tacos I brought today.  bell peppers will never ever ever be a taco shell.  but dirt is not compliant so bell pepper tacos I shall eat.  FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS YO.
  • @cschiano @cocobellaf - I'm trying to talk DH into doing this for September. It might be a tough sell because he can't have any beer for the whole month. But I think it will be awesome. I looked at the grocery list and liked a ton of stuff on there... 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards