Nevada-Las Vegas

2-3 years old too young?

Valeriecruz82Valeriecruz82 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited July 2013 in Nevada-Las Vegas
So my daughter is our flower girl my oldest son will be our ring bearer and I'm worried that my baby son who will be 3 about 2 months after our wedding will be too young. I'm thinking of having him be a little grooms man? Would that work?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: 2-3 years old too young?

• Why dont you let both of your boys be ring bearers? Ive seen it in heaps of weddings. They walk down the aisle together all dressed up. Im sure it will look amazing Valerie.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• But I'm worried my baby will run away if someone isn't holding his hand and if my older son is holding his little brothers hand I'm worried he will drop the pillow lol
  • You could have the older son pull the younger son in a wagon! Saw this before and thought it looked cute. But I think when I saw it there was also a little girl in there too dropping flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You can sew some ribbon underneath the pillow for his hand to keep it more stable and tie the rings on little ribbons just in case. My boy is going to the ring bearer but he isnt walking down the aisle with the rings. My brother will hold on to the rings while little mister walks down the aisle with a here comes the bride sign. Thats another idea to consider and you can get signs with 2 handles so the little one doesnt run away.

Im worried my little man will just run down the aisle .... or worse... just stop mid way. So we will be practising his walk :-)

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Those are really good ideas! I think we might have him hold a here comes the bride sign ..I saw some cute ones on etsy!
  • I'm having my 7 year old and 3 year old nephews both be ring bearers. One will be holding the pillow, but didn't even think about the bride sign. That's a super cute idea. Heading over to Etsy now... 
  • My lil boy is going to be a ring bearer and he will only be 18 months at the time, so I think people will understand if things go a little wonky with the little guys- somewhate expected, but I am going to tell him before to run to his daddy if he isnt sure what to do ((that way he will at least get down the aisle!) :)
  • Lol I'll end up telling my 3 year old the same thing!
  • SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    My lil boy is going to be a ring bearer and he will only be 18 months at the time, so I think people will understand if things go a little wonky with the little guys- somewhate expected, but I am going to tell him before to run to his daddy if he isnt sure what to do ((that way he will at least get down the aisle!) :)
    I agree 100% with this!  I always think it is so adorable when the little ones walk down the aisle, and it is even cuter when they "mess up" and do their own thing.. makes everyone laugh and it lightens the mood!  It is so cute when they go flying down the aisle really fast too! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lol, thanks SD210! I agree, I think it will be charming and provide a funny laugh- I am happy with him doing anything, but bursting into tears! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards