Wedding Party
Options

Signature drink names

I want to have two signature drinks for our favorite football teams. I am a Pittsburg Steelers fan and my fiancé is a Philadelphia Eagles fan I am going to have a white drink and his will be green (the Incredible Hulk drink) Any name suggestions I thought maybe like "Steel Together" (we have been together for over 6 years) Thank you very much for your help and please don't bash the football teams please. I am just here asking for help

Re: Signature drink names

• Options
    What about two different names that are specific to each team? Like "Chief Rooney" and "Concrete Charlie"...or "Steely McBeam" and "Air Swoop"....if you're worried about people understanding the names you could always just do "The Steeler" and "The Eagle"....with two different ones it will distinguish which they are ordering. If you have servers pass them around on a tray, you could totally use a terrible towel as a mat over the tray!
  • Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    kmullis88 said:
    I want to have two signature drinks for our favorite football teams. I am a Pittsburg Steelers fan and my fiancé is a Philadelphia Eagles fan I am going to have a white drink and his will be green (the Incredible Hulk drink) Any name suggestions I thought maybe like "Steel Together" (we have been together for over 6 years) Thank you very much for your help and please don't bash the football teams please. I am just here asking for help

You can name them anything you want. Guests will appreciate the gesture no matter what the names are. I do find it funny that you expected a bunch of women to "bash" the football teams.

Though aren't the colors for the Eagles White and Green and the Steelers Yellow and black?

I don't think people will get the rivalry football reference, anyways, since you are using all Philly colors. It might be best to just leave that off if you think your guests will "bash" you or whatever saying you're turning into a Philly fan.

• Options
    Boo steelers! Jk! I think this is a great idea! Also agree with pp that the names should be simple if you want to get across exactly what the drinks are supposed to represent. Either way, I bet they will be delish!
  • Options
    itzMS said:

kmullis88 said:

You can name them anything you want. Guests will appreciate the gesture no matter what the names are. I do find it funny that you expected a bunch of women to "bash" the football teams.

Though aren't the colors for the Eagles White and Green and the Steelers Yellow and black?

I don't think people will get the rivalry football reference, anyways, since you are using all Philly colors. It might be best to just leave that off if you think your guests will "bash" you or whatever saying you're turning into a Philly fan.

I only bash hockey teams myself.

It would be nice if your drink was yellow or black to tie into the team colors more, but a terrible towel or too will take care of that. I think team names for your drinks is great, or super specific like @kmcgann312 said. I'd save "steel together" for an anniversary party.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards