Not Engaged Yet

AW- Vegas and Engagement Pics (Lots!)

suzie211suzie211 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
So I finally got the disc back from my photographer for our e session.  Decided I will AW them with some of this weekends pics:)

Got my computer to work. Yay!

photo bridalparty.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW- Vegas and Engagement Pics (Lots!)

• Yay! I'm excited to see the pics :)

• @bethsmiles Figured out how to upload them!  I think my brain was still a little fuzzy from this weekend.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Nice pics! You and your FI look so happy together, and I like the Scrabble tiles. Looks like Vegas was fun as well!
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    yay! Love the pics and your location choices! You look gorgeous :) 
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Beautiful! I love the Scrabble picture and the one underneath the twisty arches thing!

• You look awesome! I love then engagement pictures! And Vegas looks like it was a blast!!

• Thanks ladies!  I have to give @cschiano props for pointing me towards that location in the park.  We had planned an early morning shoot at North Ave, but weather got in the way and when it cleared the beach was too busy.  Because she had mentioned the spot and we were already headed that direction we took photos there.  I'm so glad we did!

@bethsmiles Vegas was crazy fun.  I was so worried about it bc there had been so much drama during the planning phase.  It all clicked and we put any craziness behind us.  Everyone has been commenting on how much fun it was.  So it was well worth the original drama.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Such beautiful engagement photos! I love the scenery and Vegas looked like it was a blast! I've never been before, I would definitely love to go someday.
  • How cute I love the pictures!  Especially the scrabble tile ones.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards