Wedding Invitations & Paper

Where to order invites ... need suggestions

Girls - 
I've been through so many sites, and I just can't find anything that I LOVE that isn't $5 a piece.  I need 150 invites & I don't want to spend a lot on them... maybe I'm cheap but I need to spend the money elsewhere since we're paying for the wedding. I'd love super cute invitations but ... I need to get over myself. LOL. 

I've been on wedding paper divas, american wedding, vistaprint, zazzle, ann's discount, minted, and some others.
Does anyone have any suggestions that doesn't come up in google ?  

Re: Where to order invites ... need suggestions

• JMalettasJMalettas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2013

We used Vistaprint.ca for our invites, r.s.v.p cards, & save-the date magnets. You can use one of their designs, or create your own, and they're super affordable! I would highly recommend them! Everything turned out great, they were super quick & we spent a fraction of what we would have spent with a local business. As I've mentioned before in 'Vista Print' related posts though, if you're ordering from the States, use the '.com' and if from Canada, use the '.ca.' You can order from either, but the shipping will be super pricey if you order from the wrong one! (I made this mistake with my last order)! :P

Good luck to you!

*J
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2013
    Have you gone in to your local Hallmark or Party City?  They have a ton of binders full of invitation samples at reasonable prices.  
  • JMalettas - i had my invitations designed, ready to go on Vistaprint but they must have discontinued mine because it's like GONE from the site now :( And I just keep scrolling through them all...  but I can't find anything I like.  I'm stuck on the ones I was going to order!  
    And no - i haven't gone to any brick & mortars yet, Joan.  I did look at Party City online, but ... nothing grabbed my eye.  

Thanks for the feedback !
  • You could also check out the kits they have at craft stores like Michaels and AC Moore. Those are cute and pretty reasonable.
  • JMalettasJMalettas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2013
    JMalettas - i had my invitations designed, ready to go on Vistaprint but they must have discontinued mine because it's like GONE from the site now :( And I just keep scrolling through them all...  but I can't find anything I like.  I'm stuck on the ones I was going to order!  
    And no - i haven't gone to any brick & mortars yet, Joan.  I did look at Party City online, but ... nothing grabbed my eye.  

Thanks for the feedback !
     That's no good! Although, I had a similar problem finding mine as well. If you had them designed & ready, under your account they should have the samples you made sitting there. I believe it's marked 'My Portfolio.' Everything you've made, (even if not purchased), should be sitting there! To the right of the 'My Portfolio' it should say, 'See My Full Portfolio.' Click that. Then it'll give you the option of 'Sort By: Date, Product, Status.' Click Status, and it should show anything purchased, and anything designed, but not purchased! If for any reason you just can't find it, that's where it should be! Hopefully it's hiding in there!

Good luck!

*J
  • You could buy a design off Etsy for $15-$30 and then print it with Vista Print.
  • I used VistaPrint and I'm pretty happy so far, but if can't find anything, Etsy may have something you like.

Officially hitched as of 10/25/13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• hi Ladies!!! Thank you all!!!!   Ironically ....  I got an email from VistaPrint yesterday morning for a sale they were having & ending at midnight last night which saved me $50 on the invites + I bought a groupon ($25 for $75).   I got 150 invites, RSVP cards, envelope seals (personalized), return address stickers to match ....  $125.  $125 !!!!!!!  AND I FREAKING LOVE THEM !!!    THANKS EVERYONE !
  • We are looking into Vistaprint and will be receiving their wedding stationary samples to see what paper we prefer. I hope the 100% recycled paper is hefty enough because I want to go that route. Also they always have Groupons and Living Social deals.  Check it out! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards