Wedding Woes

Stupid things

6fsn6fsn member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited July 2013 in Wedding Woes

1. The extent of my dreams last night was that I got my period. 

2.This pinterest microwave popcorn actually worked.

http://goodideasforyou.com/mix-a-match/2660-blow-your-mind-microwave-popcorn.html

3. We're watching a Care Bears movie.

ETA: The popcorn took 3min 30 sec in my microwave.

Re: Stupid things

• 1.  I had a dream that was WW inspired.  It was weird, and it involved a WWer's husband and their propensity to harass people (completely dreamt up, not real)

2.  OoooOoooo

3.  I remember care bears.  CARE BEAR STARE!!!!! *meanies gone*

• I used to love the Care Bears. I was Tenderheart for Halloween. I have to try that popcorn.  That's awesome.

Also, that is a terrible dream. 
  • One of my own:

I ran to the library.  Literally, like with a bag and two movies in tow----like Dora the Explorer.

And I smiled like a weirdo the entire time.  People were probably wondering what my deal was....and I don't even care.  Not one bit.
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    My period is 3 days late, and now I'm even more irrationally annoyed. (I am NOT pregnant. Just get to enjoy the sore boobs, bloat, and bad mood for a few extra days, I guess. Grr.) 

I had a dream the other night that I was stuck in a snowy tornado, and I could barely breathe because the low pressure was sucking all of the air out of my lungs. Woke up a few seconds later all congested and pretty much unable to breathe. I love it when it's obvious where the dream comes from. :)

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Be warned it's not the best popcorn EVAH, but it's cheap, easy, and not filled with chemicals. 

heeeeee @oface4eva

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards