Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

NER NWR ashamed to admit this

but is there a special trick to posting GIFs?? I can't get enough of them but am tech-illiterate when it comes to this apparently....is it just finding the image, copying the URL and using it in your reply? And what's the best way to find them? I attempted to find one today and wound up with very inappropriate pictures lol

After 6 years and 2 boys, finally tying the knot on October 27th, 2013!

Re: NER NWR ashamed to admit this

• Options
    I tried once, too and failed!
  • Options
    acove2006 said:
    but is there a special trick to posting GIFs?? I can't get enough of them but am tech-illiterate when it comes to this apparently....is it just finding the image, copying the URL and using it in your reply? And what's the best way to find them? I attempted to find one today and wound up with very inappropriate pictures lol
    You have to make sure they're hosted somewhere online and not just on your computer. Then you click on the insert image icon when replying and paste the URL in there.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    The way I do it is I open a new tab in the same browser window, google search it, click on it so it gets larger (but doesn't bring me to the original page) and then drag it over the tab into the reply box. BUT I always get a ton of white space :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ok then I did it right. @s-aries8990, have you tried right clicking and then "properties"? you can see the url there and just copy and paste it

After 6 years and 2 boys, finally tying the knot on October 27th, 2013!

• Options
    I just copy and paste.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    @applejambutter!! Hi!! Haven't seen you around in a while. AW please!! How was the wedding!?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    @misssunshine17

lol I'm here... I'm always here.
    I am just a great big creeper.

It was great! I only have a few pictures but it was so much fun. I pretty much woke up way to early and went there to go hang out in my bridal room. and ask the place if they needed help setting up. my make up lady was a tiny bit late and that was about the only time I stressed out when it was supposed to be starting and I was still getting my hair done. but it was only 5 minutes late.

I put H's ring on his wrong hand, H said awfully wedded wife. we laughed.
    we danced, ate, and had so much fun. when I tossed my bouquet I lost it in the fabric in the ceiling, my dj had to get it down.
    the only bad part was someone went into the bridal room 4 times and trashed it. my purse was thrown everywhere, all the food we had was smashed in the carpet and all over the floor. the tux bags were everywhere. it was terrible I had to go clean a few times but it wasn't that big of a deal.

it was so much fun though. went by wayyy too fast.

Eta: added some stuff.
  • Options
    Yayyy! I'm so happy to hear it. When you get your pics back, make sure to AW!
  • Options
    I will! the only ones I have are my sig right now. but I will!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards