Rhode Island

Videographer

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a videographer on the western side of the state, my wedding is in Foster.  Many thanks!!! :)

Photobucket

Re: Videographer

• Most videographers will travel to you too, RI is not that big.  We are using Fresh Focus Productions and couldn't be happier!
  • We used John Cipolla from Wedding Stories and could not have been happier. He was professional, talented, and a pleasure to work with. I love our video!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Be careful with John Cipolla from Wedding Stories.  According to the RI Attorney General's Annual Report on their website (http://www.riag.ri.gov/documents/2011annualreport.pdf), he was under investigation for failing to deliver wedding videos.  The report does state that the videos were ultimately delivered.  But if it were me, I wouldn't want to have deal with the frustration and uncertainty of needing to go through the attorney general's office to get my wedding video.
  • He's a scam artist! Don't use him! I know others as well as myself who never received their video! He only produced a fraction of the ones he was working on. One girl got married 2 years ago and still has never received hers!! Scam artist. Stay away!!! I'm going to take him to court. It should Not have to get to this point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards