New Jersey
Options

Vendors Near Spring Lake/Asbury Park/Long Branch/Surrounding Areas?

We recently booked our wedding for Fall 2014 in Spring Lake, NJ! We are SO excited and love the town. We chose Spring Lake because in addition to falling head over heels for our venue and church (St. Catharine's) it's also a good midpoint for our families. That being said, we aren't too familiar with the area and surrounding towns. So, we will need lots of help picking vendors!!

Here are a few things I need recommendations for:

Florist
Transportation (I REALLY want to do trolley's so if anyone has feedback on that it'd be great)
Hairstylist and/or Hair Salon (I would prefer someone come to us at the hotel, but I don't mind going to a salon)
Rehearsal Dinner

Thanks ladies!

Re: Vendors Near Spring Lake/Asbury Park/Long Branch/Surrounding Areas?

• Options

You could check out The Style Room in Brielle for hair and make up, and I'm pretty sure they go on location. 

For rehearsal dinner, it depends on what style you really want.  For a restaurant/BYOB we really like Mr. Shrimp (the name makes it sound less nice than it is),  there is also the Four Winds restaurant.

Good luck!!

• Options
    littlekik said:

You could check out The Style Room in Brielle for hair and make up, and I'm pretty sure they go on location. 

For rehearsal dinner, it depends on what style you really want.  For a restaurant/BYOB we really like Mr. Shrimp (the name makes it sound less nice than it is),  there is also the Four Winds restaurant.

Good luck!!

Thanks so much! Mr. Shrimp looks delicious! Mmmmm now I'm craving seafood and it's only 9;30 AM lol. For the rehearsal we probably won't do anything too fancy, I would think in the $30 - $40/pp range. I like the idea of BYOB. Mr. Shrimp is BYOB? I hadn't even thought of that, but it's a great way to save money! Four Winds looks nice too! Do you know of any other local BYOB places?
  • Options

Hey there!

Yeah BYOB is what we plan to do for our rehearsal dinner.  It makes it so nice just to have bottles of wine on the table and definitely lowers the cost!

If you go into downtown Manasquan, which is only about 5 minutes from Spring Lake there is Firefly and The Committed Pig which I believe are both BYOB.  Firefly is a bit pricier but the food is very good!

Good luck!

• Options
    littlekik said:

Hey there!

Yeah BYOB is what we plan to do for our rehearsal dinner.  It makes it so nice just to have bottles of wine on the table and definitely lowers the cost!

If you go into downtown Manasquan, which is only about 5 minutes from Spring Lake there is Firefly and The Committed Pig which I believe are both BYOB.  Firefly is a bit pricier but the food is very good!

Good luck!

Oooo Firefly looks very nice! Thanks so much! FIL's are hosting the RD, so I'm glad I'll be able to provide them a few different options at various price points. They aren't from the area so I know they'll appreciate having a few suggestions.

Where is your wedding going to be?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards