New Jersey

North Jersey Pre Cana ?

Anyone in North Jersey have a date for Pre Cana before Oct 5th?  My church has none scheduled right now and we would like to get it done sooner so we can set up our first meeting with the priest.  10/5 is the first date I can find at the parishes by me.

Re: North Jersey Pre Cana ?

• Which ever diocese you fall under I would check their website see if they list what church in your area have their pre cana. I closer to Southern NJ but my diocese lists dates and churches that are holdin pre-canas. Hope that helps!

Anniversary

• Not sure if you've looked here already but this might help...

http://www.rcan.org/famlife/precana.htm
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • There are two classes needed. One is precana and the other is joyful marriage. We are under the archdiocese of newark.
  • mm0406mm0406 member
    First Comment
    Thanks, I did check website but they only have 2009 dates listed.  Helpful. Lol.  I'm in archdiocese of Paterson.
  • dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Call the people who run the pre-cana at your church.  They will be more clued in about the dates for other parishes in the dioceses.
  • My church didn't have the other dates, but I was able to get a full list from st Paul inside the walls...next one is 9/21 in clifton in case anyone else needs to know! Thanks for your help, ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards