Connecticut

Photography:Greg Lewis or Anthony DeCarlo

Any experience with either of these photographers?

Re: Photography:Greg Lewis or Anthony DeCarlo

• no sorry.
     check out wedding wire for reviews. 
  • I keep forgetting to check that site! Thanks!
  • SB1512SB1512 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Yes!  We ended up having Anthony Decarlo because our original photographer (Eric Langlois of Raw Photo Design) passed away about a week and half before we got married.  We loved working with Anthony, he's got a great personality and even though we met with him only 3 days before our wedding  we felt completely comfortable with him.  He was also in my vendor reviews post.
  • I just find it weird that the website he sent me in his email was a japanese website. After I brought it to his attention, he said it would be fixed soon. lol
  • I just find it weird that the website he sent me in his email was a japanese website. After I brought it to his attention, he said it would be fixed soon. lol

His domain probably expired (you have to pay for the specialized website names) and he forgot to renew it. Meanwhile, people sit and wait for successful business domains to expire and people to forget to renew them so they can sell them back to you for a high price and make a profit. I have no clue if that is what happened, but definitely a possibility. Hopefully, whatever it is it'll get fixed!
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
  • Oh my goodness @SB1512!  So sad about Eric!  :(  Glad everything turned out well for you, though.

@jennyp37, that's probably just what happened.
  • I met with Anthony DeCarlo yesterday and you were right Jennyp, he claims he was never notified that his domain was going to expire & now they wanna charge him a ridiculous amount of $$. He's in the process of trying to change his site address.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards