Pennsylvania-Central

Barn Wedding Venues in Central Pa

I am looking for a barn venue in central pa. We are in the beginning phases of planning and are looking for a location where ideally we could have the outdoor ceremony and then a nice reception in the barn for roughly 150 guests. If anyone has suggestions on where to look I'd appreciate it. We'd be looking from York to Harrisburg and Lancaster at the farthest away.

Re: Barn Wedding Venues in Central Pa

• A few to look into:

Country Barn -- Lancaster
    Farm at Eagles Ridge -- Lancaster (new venue -- first weddings in May 2013)
    Ironstone Ranch -- Elizabethtown
    Landis Valley Museum (Yellow Barn) -- Lancaster
    Lauxmont Farms - Wrightsville -- Cobblestone Courtyard has a barn-like feel
    Duke Farms -- Fawn Grove
    Pleasant View -- New Cumberland
    Blue Hound Farms -- Lewisberry
  • Skip Country Barn.  Friends who had their wedding there had so many issues with the "farmer" and mother of the farmer who runs the B&B. 

Check out Shady Lane in York.  New and gorgeous!
  • The barn at overlook park in Lancaster

• Historic Rockford Plantation in Lancaster . The Barn only seats about a hundred, but there is a large outdoor space for a tent depending what time of year you have your wedding. My wedding was there. We loved it!! We had a small wedding with about 90 people in November. ceremony outside by the plantation home and reception in the barn.
  • I used Lakeview Farms in Dover, PA. Gorgeous outside setting options for wedding ceremony and gorgeous barn with romantic lighting for reception.
  • Gap may be out of your range, but White Chimneys is a really nice spot for an outdoor garden ceremony and their barn is really nice for the reception.
  • Ironstone Ranch in Elizabethtown, pa    A++++++++++++++++

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_barn-wedding-venues-in-central-pa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:4ecb9e8d-4242-48fd-9e24-de14487235afPost:b7a55763-4030-4973-94a8-3c312326dac3">Barn Wedding Venues in Central Pa</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a barn venue in central pa. We are in the beginning phases of planning and are looking for a location where ideally we could have the outdoor ceremony and then a nice reception in the barn for roughly 150 guests. If anyone has suggestions on where to look I'd appreciate it. We'd be looking from York to Harrisburg and Lancaster at the farthest away.
    Posted by Ashleymariah[/QUOTE]
  • This post is a little late but we just booked Robbins Paradise Ranch in Julian, PA. It's absolutely gorgeous! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards