Chit Chat

My sincerest condolences...

2»

Re: My sincerest condolences...

• *********************************************************************************

• @knotporscha @knotjackie @knotirene

Um flags?  Seriously?  Make them go away...
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • I completely agree.   I just got married. I had a beautiful beautiful day.  Etiquette was spot on because of knot.   I didn't post my questions because usually there was already a post about it.  Some of the things i have seen future brides post  I had to pick my jaw up for.  From requiring BM to  having manicure when it would effect there work, to a bride asking people to bring chairs and more.   So many things that went beyond PPD and dollar dances.    I was talking to my venue coordinator and the bride and groom had a dry wedding only cake and lemonade and tea which is all fine but had a bucket for donations.  Sometimes we all need to cold hard advice.
  • Ajuliana said:
    All I hear is blah blah bullshit. What specifically prompted this ban?rOr was it some weird surprise banhammer? Damnit @ramonaflowers is this your doing? ?
    Holy crap. I literally walk away for a freaking long weekend in another time zone and all this shit happened ... AND I get "blamed" for it?!?!?!?!?!!?

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards