North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Anegada's Windjammer for a wedding?

Saw this house on Twiddy and just fell in love.

http://www.twiddy.com/homes/4x4/ocean-beach/anegadas-windjammer.aspx

I know on the above link it says that it says they don't do special events, but I googled the house and found pictures of people being married at the house. Does anyone have any other information on the home? Its located in Corolla, btw.

Re: Anegada's Windjammer for a wedding?

• Options
    I guess my question is really, can I have my wedding here?
  • Options
    Hi- if you look on the questions about the house, it says people do not have weddings at this house. However, the house allows 34 people to stay there so if your wedding is close to that size you should be okay. I know one of our brides who had their wedding but didn't tell rental company, it's a risk you could take if you wanted, but keep in mind that certain homes set as event houses are that way because they can accommodate more people in terms of bathrooms, parking, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was just wanted to have a small ceremony on the beach, with those who stayed on that house (30-34 people) and then a cook out afterwards....do you believe it'd be worth a phone call? I don't really see the harm if there isn't going to be any extra people than the number the home sleeps.
  • Options
    That should be okay, as long as the number of people doesn't exceed what the house can sleep. You could certainly give them a call and see what they say.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards