Snarky Brides
Options

I'm baaaack - but what the heck happened?!?!

I got married last weekend (omgomgoggg!!!!). It was frickin' awesome and such a blast! We went on a lovely honeymoon, I came back to 377 emails at work (yay!!) and now I'm officially back in TK saddle. Woooo!!

But wait... This isn't TK I left.... Is there any remaining reg who can tell me wtf happened while I was gone and in the last couple days?! I see a million posts about regs being banned but I don't get it?
*********************************************************************************

Re: I'm baaaack - but what the heck happened?!?!

• Options
    Congratulations! Pics soon? Where was your honeymoon?

Extremely short story is, Stage and Linger got banned, and a bunch of users are really upset with how it went down. Many people asked to have their accounts deleted.
  • Options
    I'll AW photos in a week or two when I get stuff back from the photog, all the thank you notes busted out, etc. I promise. I think it wouldn't be right to post anything right now even if I had it - I'm in mourning. My avatar should be wearing black yoga clothes.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

• Options
    any idea what happened to coopergirl15?
  • Options
    @drmrs2014, I believe she joined us on the proboards.
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    Interesting, I saw she was banned.
  • Options
    So I lurk here constantly and took about 2 weeks off...I can't figure out what happened to stage and linger, but I heard it was on sb, can anybody tell me what thread or what happened?  I really really enjoyed those guys :(
  • Options
    I usually lurk here too and had a busy week, I come back and so many of my favorite posters are gone :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards